Aleph Capital Partners is an independent investment firm based in London. We focus on capital investments in European companies. We operate as a long-term capital partner of the businesses we invest in. We work closely with management teams, shareholders and other stakeholders to create adaptable capital solutions aimed at delivering growth in value over several years. Aleph Capital Partners is focused on investment opportunities where its capital commitment can range between €100 million and €400 million. Our typical holding period ranges from two to seven years. Our governance approach is adapted to the specific situation of each company we invest in. We make only a limited number of investments every year.
- Aleph Capital Partners combines the long-term, management-supportive approach of private equity capital with the adaptability of special situations capital
- We target sound businesses with growth potential; all capital investments are aimed at unlocking and accelerating growth in the companies we choose to support
- Our governance mandate is flexible and adapted to the specifics of the situation. It is always constructed along the lines of a long-term partnership with management
- Our investments are adapted to the specifics of the companies that we become capital partners with. These can include buyouts, minority investments, preferred equity, structured investments, stressed and distressed debt, new money to support balance sheets, build-ups and private investment in publicly listed entreprises
- We have the ability to deal with complex and non-standard ownership and governance situations
- We seek to align investor, management and company interests
- We take a disciplined, value-oriented approach to investing